Chapter 4 Class 10 Carbon and Electron Structure
- what would be the electron dot structure of a molecule of sulphur made up of eight atoms of sulphur?
- How many structural isomers can you draw for pentane?
- what are oxidising agents?
- would you be able to check if water is had by using a detergent?
- what is homologous series? explain with an example.
- Draw the electron dot structures for
- Ethanoic Acid
- Explain the mechanism of the cleaning action of soaps.
it is a very important chemical element, with a chemical symbol of C. All known life on Earth needs it. it has an atomic mass 12 and an atomic number 6