Chapter 4 Class 10
Carbon and Electron Structure
- what would be the electron dot structure of a molecule of sulphur which is made up eight atom of sulpher?
- How many structure isomers can you draw for pentane?
- what are oxidising agent?
- would you be able to check if water is had by using a deter gent?
- what is homologous series? explain with an example.
- Draw the electron dot structures for
- Ethanoic Acid
- Explain the mechanism of cleaning action of soaps.
it is a very important chemical element, with a chemical symbol of C. All known life on Earth needs it. it has atomic mass 12 and atomic number 6