NCERT / CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources Best Notes Solutions, Video Classes, Live Problem Classes, Worksheet, Test Exam Paper.
|Board||CBSE / RBSE / Other state Board|
|Name of Chapter||Management of Natural Resources|
Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources for class 10
iii. Separation of Commercial Forestry
i. Soil Erosion
iv. Destruction of wildlife
v. Climatic Changes
The Govt, of India, has recently instituted an ‘Amrita Devi Bishnoi National Award for wildlife conservation in the memory of Amrita Devi, who in 1931 sacrificed her life along with 363 other for the protection ‘Khejri Trees’ in Kherali Village near Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
Movement originated in Garhwal in early 1970’s that was the result of a grassroot level effort to end the alienation of people from their forest.
Class 10th Science Other Chapter Solutions
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources