NCERT / CBSE Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution Best Notes Solutions, Video Classes, Live Problem Classes, Worksheet, Test Exam Paper.
|Board||CBSE / RBSE / Other state Board|
|Name of Chapter||Heredity and Evolution|
Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution for class 10
How does the creation of variations in a species promote survival?
How do Mendel’s experiments show that traits may be dominant or recessive?
A man with blood group A marries a woman with blood group O and their daughter has blood group O. Is this information enough to tell you which of the traits – blood group A or O – is dominant? Why or why not?
Give an example of characteristics being used to determine how close two species are in evolutionary terms.
Class 10th Science Other Chapter Solutions
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources