NCERT / CBSE Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 4 Carbon and its compounds Best Solutions notes, Video Classes, Live Problem Classes, Worksheet, Test Exam Paper.
Important The element carbon is non-metal. Its symbol is C.
Carbon is a versatile element the percentage of carbon present in the earth’s crust in form of the mineral is 0.02% and in the atmosphere as CO, is 0.03%. All the living things, plants, and animals are made up of carbon-based compounds
Class 10th Science Other Chapter Solution
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources f Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources
Chapter 4 Carbon and its Compounds for Class 10
- What is carbon and its compounds ?
- What are the types of carbon compounds?
Carbon has Three Main Allotropes