NCERT / CBSE Solutions for class 10 Chapter 6 Life Processes Best Notes Solutions, Video Classes, Live Problem Classes, Worksheet, Test Exam Paper
Chapter 6 Life Processes Class 10
1. Autotrophic Nutrition.
2. Heterotrophic Nutrition.
2. Chlorophyll: Sunlight absorbed by chloroplast
3. CO2: Enters through stomata, and oxygen (O2) is released as a byproduct through stomata on the leaf.
4. Water: Water + dissolved minerals like nitrogen, phosphorous etc., are taken up by the roots from the soil.
1. Water comes from the soil, through the xylem tissue in roots and stems.
2. Carbon dioxide comes in the leaves through stomata.
1. Absorption of light energy by chlorophyll.
2. Conversion of light energy into chemical energy + splitting (breaking) of water into hydrogen and oxygen.
3. Reduction of CO2 to carbohydrates.
4. Sunlight activates chlorophyll, which leads to splitting of the water molecule.
5. The hydrogen, released by the splitting of a water molecule is utilized for the reduction of carbon dioxide to produce carbohydrates.
6. Oxygen is the by-product of photosynthesis.
7. Carbohydrate is subsequently converted into starch and is stored in leaves and other storage parts.
8. The splitting of water molecules is a part of the light reaction.
Class 10th Science Other Chapter Solution
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources f Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources
|Class 8th Maths||Class 8th Science||Class 8th Social Studies|
|Class 9th Maths||Class 9th Science||Class 9th Social Studies|
|Class 10th Maths||Class 10th Science||Class 10th Social Studies|