NCERT / CBSE solutions for class 10 Science chapter 7 control and coordination Best notes Solutions, Video Classes, Live Problem Classes, Worksheet, Test Exam Paper
Chapter 7 Control and Coordination class 10
(i) Cyton or cell body
(iii) Myelin sheath
i. Sensory neurons: These neurons receive signals from a sense organ.
ii. Motor neuron: These neurons send signals to a muscle or a gland.
iii. Association or relay neuron: These neurons relay the signals between the sensory neurons and motor neurons.
1. Central Nervous System
2. Peripheral Nervous System
3. Autonomous Nervous System
Sympathetic Nervous System
Parasympathetic Nervous System
Class 10th Science Other Chapter Solution
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources f Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources
|Class 8th Maths||Class 8th Science||Class 8th Social Studies|
|Class 9th Maths||Class 9th Science||Class 9th Social Studies|
|Class 10th Maths||Class 10th Science||Class 10th Social Studies|